Savage Law was established in 2003 as a litigation boutique serving corporate clients in sophisticated and complex litigation matters in the Federal and State Courts. Dedicated to counseling clients involved with some of the most challenging transactions and complex multijurisdictional disputes, Savage represents multinational companies, international financial institutions, public companies, family and other privately held businesses, and entrepreneurs.
Responsive, Prepared, Efficient & Experienced
- Attentive and responsive to clients
- Proprietary database to manage complex cases efficiently and provide immediate and detailed reports to clients and courts
- Significant first-chair trial and evidentiary hearing experience
- In-depth discovery and e-discovery experience
- Experience in federal and state court litigation
- Experienced in forensic fraud investigation and interfacing and directing other professionals in conjunction with such investigations
- Sophisticated counsel capable of analyzing and addressing complex corporate issues and provide clear, concise, timely and effective business and legal advice.
- Hourly, fixed, and contingent fee arrangements
- Highly competitive rates for superior, effective and efficient services
PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME